Flood Insurance

Check your risk of flooding

Should I have flood insurance?

If you live in a higher risk flood zone you are probably aware you should carry flood insurance.  But properties outside of flood zones can still be suseptible to flooding.  Don't wait until after the next rainstorm, river overflow, snow melt or hurricane ruins your furniture, appliances, electronics and clothing.



Your Home, Your Life
Your family and your home are the center of your life. The last thing you want to think about is your homeowners insurance…until you need it. Then the only thing you want to know for sure is that you have the right coverage.

You rent your home or apartment, but you own most everything in it – you should have renters insurance.

Commericial/ Workers Comp

Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
As a contractor or small business owner, you need some form of general liability insurance to safeguard your livelihood.

Who Needs Workman's Comp?

Workers' Comp insurance is required by law in almost every state. Workers' comp laws are designed to ensure payment by employers for some part of the cost of injuries, or in some cases, of occupational diseases, received by employees in the course of their work.

  • Mobile Notary Services
  • Life Insurance
  • Finanl Expense
  • Medicare Supplements
  • Auto Insurance
  • Annuity Products

Providing commercial, personal and many other services, our goal is to help maximize your investment and time.

Call us at 609-661-3294 to set up a time to come in and meet with one of our consultants. Off hours and weekend appointments are available.

Additional Services Offered